Aries Blog - Take 2

Davanum Srinivas
Folks,

FYI, just got word from Infra folks that blog authors are restricted to project members only. So only Aries committers
can be added as blog contributors.

thanks,
dims

Re: Aries Blog - Take 2

zoe slattery
Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Folks,
>
> FYI, just got word from Infra folks that blog authors are restricted
> to project members only. So only Aries committers can be added as blog
> contributors.
>
> thanks,
> dims

 From the list of people who asked for IDs I believe that this excludes
Charles Moulliard and Donald Woods. Sorry :-/

I raised this:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-2312 to
request IDs for everyone else. As soon as you have IDs I should be able
to send you an invitation to join the blog.

Zoe

Re: Aries Blog - Take 2

Davanum Srinivas
Thanks Zoe!