Aries Blog

zoe slattery
Hi all

We have a roller blog set up now, http://blogs.apache.org/aries/.
However - to be able to contribute to it you need an account on the
Roller blog system, as far as I can see only Bertrand and Kevan have
accounts.

I believe I can raise a JIRA to request multiple IDs - so please respond
to this with:

Your requested roller ID:
Your Apache email addr:

if you would like to contribute.

Thanks, Zoe

Re: Aries Blog

Charles Moulliard
rollerID : cmoulliard
apache email address : [hidden email]

Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect
Apache Camel Committer

*****************************
blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 10:34 AM, zoe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> We have a roller blog set up now, http://blogs.apache.org/aries/. However -
> to be able to contribute to it you need an account on the Roller blog
> system, as far as I can see only Bertrand and Kevan have accounts.
>
> I believe I can raise a JIRA to request multiple IDs - so please respond to
> this with:
>
> Your requested roller ID:
> Your Apache email addr:
>
> if you would like to contribute.
>
> Thanks, Zoe

Re: Aries Blog

Stuart McCulloch
2009/11/2 zoe <[hidden email]>

> Hi all
>
> We have a roller blog set up now, http://blogs.apache.org/aries/. However
> - to be able to contribute to it you need an account on the Roller blog
> system, as far as I can see only Bertrand and Kevan have accounts.
>
> I believe I can raise a JIRA to request multiple IDs - so please respond to
> this with:
>
> Your requested roller ID:
> Your Apache email addr:

roller id:  mcculls
email:  [hidden email]

Cheers, Stuart

Re: Aries Blog

adam wojtuniak
rollerID: awojtuniak
apache email address: [hidden email]

Cheers,
Adam

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 9:34 AM, zoe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> We have a roller blog set up now, http://blogs.apache.org/aries/. However
> - to be able to contribute to it you need an account on the Roller blog
> system, as far as I can see only Bertrand and Kevan have accounts.
>
> I believe I can raise a JIRA to request multiple IDs - so please respond to
> this with:
>
> Your requested roller ID:
> Your Apache email addr:
>
> if you would like to contribute.
>
> Thanks, Zoe

Re: Aries Blog

davidb-2
rollerID: davidb (or bosschaert if davidb is already taken)
apache mail: [hidden email]

Thanks,

David

2009/11/2 zoe <[hidden email]>

> Hi all
>
> We have a roller blog set up now, http://blogs.apache.org/aries/. However
> - to be able to contribute to it you need an account on the Roller blog
> system, as far as I can see only Bertrand and Kevan have accounts.
>
> I believe I can raise a JIRA to request multiple IDs - so please respond to
> this with:
>
> Your requested roller ID:
> Your Apache email addr:
>
> if you would like to contribute.
>
> Thanks, Zoe

Re: Aries Blog

Jeremy Hughes
ID: hughesj
email: [hidden email]

Thanks!

2009/11/2 zoe <[hidden email]>:

> Hi all
>
> We have a roller blog set up now, http://blogs.apache.org/aries/. However -
> to be able to contribute to it you need an account on the Roller blog
> system, as far as I can see only Bertrand and Kevan have accounts.
>
> I believe I can raise a JIRA to request multiple IDs - so please respond to
> this with:
>
> Your requested roller ID:
> Your Apache email addr:
>
> if you would like to contribute.
>
> Thanks, Zoe

Re: Aries Blog

Mark Nuttall
Hi Zoe,
requested roller ID: mnuttall
apache addr: [hidden email]

Thank you!

-- Mark

2009/11/2 zoe <[hidden email]>:

> Hi all
>
> We have a roller blog set up now, http://blogs.apache.org/aries/. However -
> to be able to contribute to it you need an account on the Roller blog
> system, as far as I can see only Bertrand and Kevan have accounts.
>
> I believe I can raise a JIRA to request multiple IDs - so please respond to
> this with:
>
> Your requested roller ID:
> Your Apache email addr:
>
> if you would like to contribute.
>
> Thanks, Zoe

RE: Aries Blog

Georgieva, Violeta

roller ID: violetagg
Apache email addr: [hidden email]

Thanks
Violeta

Re: Aries Blog

DWoods
Your requested roller ID:  dwoods
Your Apache email addr:  dwoods at apache.org

-Donald

zoe wrote:

> Hi all
>
> We have a roller blog set up now, http://blogs.apache.org/aries/.
> However - to be able to contribute to it you need an account on the
> Roller blog system, as far as I can see only Bertrand and Kevan have
> accounts.
>
> I believe I can raise a JIRA to request multiple IDs - so please respond
> to this with:
>
> Your requested roller ID:
> Your Apache email addr:
>
> if you would like to contribute.
>
> Thanks, Zoe

Re: Aries Blog

Joe Bohn

rollerID : jbohn
apache email address : jbohn at apache.org

Thanks for doing this Zoe!

Joe

zoe wrote:

> Hi all
>
> We have a roller blog set up now, http://blogs.apache.org/aries/.
> However - to be able to contribute to it you need an account on the
> Roller blog system, as far as I can see only Bertrand and Kevan have
> accounts.
>
> I believe I can raise a JIRA to request multiple IDs - so please respond
> to this with:
>
> Your requested roller ID:
> Your Apache email addr:
>
> if you would like to contribute.
>
> Thanks, Zoe

Re: Aries Blog

kevan
I've seen several requests for blog access from non-Aries committers.
How would the community like to handle these? Limit to committers,
only? Require an ICLA to be on file?

I'm fine with either of the above.

--kevan

RE: Aries Blog

Tankov, Nikolai

roller ID: nikolait
Apache email addr: [hidden email]

Thanks,
  Nikolai.

Re: Aries Blog

Jarek Gawor
Roller ID: gGawor
Apache email address: [hidden email]

Thanks,
Jarek

On Nov 2, 2009, at 4:34 AM, zoe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> We have a roller blog set up now, http://blogs.apache.org/aries/.
> However - to be able to contribute to it you need an account on the
> Roller blog system, as far as I can see only Bertrand and Kevan have
> accounts.
>
> I believe I can raise a JIRA to request multiple IDs - so please
> respond to this with:
>
> Your requested roller ID:
> Your Apache email addr:
>
> if you would like to contribute.
>
> Thanks, Zoe

Re: Aries Blog

Jarek Gawor

On Nov 2, 2009, at 3:58 PM, Jarek Gawor <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Roller ID: gGawor
> Apache email address: [hidden email]
>
> Thanks,
> Jarek
>
> On Nov 2, 2009, at 4:34 AM, zoe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> We have a roller blog set up now, http://blogs.apache.org/aries/.
>> However - to be able to contribute to it you need an account on the
>> Roller blog system, as far as I can see only Bertrand and Kevan
>> have accounts.
>>
>> I believe I can raise a JIRA to request multiple IDs - so please
>> respond to this with:
>>
>> Your requested roller ID:
>> Your Apache email addr:
>>
>> if you would like to contribute.
>>
>> Thanks, Zoe

Re: Aries Blog

Jarek Gawor
Please ignore my other messages. Here's my correct information:

Roller ID: gawor
Apache email address: [hidden email]

Thanks,
Jarek

On Nov 2, 2009, at 4:34 AM, zoe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> We have a roller blog set up now, http://blogs.apache.org/aries/.
> However - to be able to contribute to it you need an account on the
> Roller blog system, as far as I can see only Bertrand and Kevan have
> accounts.
>
> I believe I can raise a JIRA to request multiple IDs - so please
> respond to this with:
>
> Your requested roller ID:
> Your Apache email addr:
>
> if you would like to contribute.
>
> Thanks, Zoe

Re: Aries Blog

Alasdair Nottingham
Roller ID: not
Apache email: [hidden email]

thanks
Alasdair

Alasdair Nottingham

Re: Aries Blog

Lin Sun

roller id: linsun
apache email addr: [hidden email]

Thanks much Zoe

Lin

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 5:34 AM, zoe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> We have a roller blog set up now, http://blogs.apache.org/aries/. However -
> to be able to contribute to it you need an account on the Roller blog
> system, as far as I can see only Bertrand and Kevan have accounts.
>
> I believe I can raise a JIRA to request multiple IDs - so please respond to
> this with:
>
> Your requested roller ID:
> Your Apache email addr:
>
> if you would like to contribute.
>
> Thanks, Zoe

Re: Aries Blog

Graham Charters
Hi,

Roller id: gcc (or charters if gcc is taken)
Apache email addr: [hidden email]

Many thanks, Graham.