Aries Blueprint webconsole plugin

Balázs Zsoldos
Hi,

I am on a project where we have to use Blueprint. Therefore, I made a webconsole plugin that shows

  • The last blueprint events
  • If there is a blueprint container, the recipes in it
  • if a recipe is a satisfiable recipe, the state of that recipe
This helped me a couple of times to find out, why the system did not start. If you want to have a look, I uploaded it to maven central: http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Ca%3A%22org.everit.osgi.ariesblueprint.webconsole%22

You must to install it with its dependencies.

Hope it will help for others, too.

Kind regards,
Balázs Zsoldos