Aries JTA - possibly ignored rollbackOn element

Aries JTA - possibly ignored rollbackOn element

Kevin Vanbockryck
Dear Madam or Sir,

I am trying to use the rollbackOn element with the Transactional annotation on a method.

However, it seems to be simply ignored and commits anyway.

Here is a simple example-method, when I use this the document ends up in the database.

  @Transactional(value = Transactional.TxType.REQUIRED
            ,rollbackOn = {Exception.class}
    )
    public void store(Document document) throws Exception {
        entityManager.persist(document);
        throw new Exception();
    }

Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this a bug?

Kind regards,

Kevin Vanbockryck