Aries Programming Model wiki page

Graham Charters
Hi All,

I've just created a wiki page for us to use to document the Aries
Programming Model [1].  I've added a few starter sections for us to
fill out, and there are no doubt other which need adding.  One of the
big items, IMO, is to provide user documentation for Blueprint.  The
specification is not something I would recommend a user read in order
to write a blueprint bundle.

I've written some basic documentation to describe an Aries Application
Manifest [2], and moved some code across from contrib into
trunk/application that supports processing of these manifests.  Please
take a look and comment.  I'll try to flesh out the documentation on
this, and comments will help identify holes/issues.

Regards, Graham.

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARIES/Aries+Programming+Model
[2] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARIES/Applications