Blueprint-maven-plugin and service filter

Blueprint-maven-plugin and service filter

Charlie Mordant
Hi guys,

I noticed an error on the 1.4.0 version of the plugin: when trying to reference a filtered service:

The generated blueprint adds the filter as a 'component-name' attribute instead of filling the 'filter' attribute.

Should I create a bug and make a contribution? Or could a someone implements that tiny little patch?

Regards,
Charlie

--
Charlie Mordant

Full OSGI/EE stack made with Karaf: https://github.com/OsgiliathEnterprise/net.osgiliath.parent

Matt Sicker <[hidden email]>

Re: Blueprint-maven-plugin and service filter

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi Charlie,

could you create a Jira about that ?

Thanks,
Regards
JB

On 08/07/2016 10:53 PM, Charlie Mordant wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I noticed an error on the 1.4.0 version of the plugin: when trying to
> reference a filtered service:
>
> The generated blueprint adds the filter as a 'component-name' attribute
> instead of filling the 'filter' attribute.
>
> Should I create a bug and make a contribution? Or could a someone
> implements that tiny little patch?
>
> Regards,
> Charlie
>
> --