Can you use XInclude in a blueprint file?

Can you use XInclude in a blueprint file?

Matt Sicker
I'm using Camel and my camel context setup is the same in every bundle, so I was hoping that maybe I could use XInclude. I was able to find a post about this from four years ago, but I'm wondering if support was ever added to aries.

Matt Sicker <[hidden email]>

Re: Can you use XInclude in a blueprint file?

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Hi Matt,

unfortunately, I don't think we add XInclude support.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
[hidden email]
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Can you use XInclude in a blueprint file?

Guillaume Nodet-2
No, that's not supported.  However blueprint includes by default all OSGI-INF/blueprint/*.xml files.

I'm using Camel and my camel context setup is the same in every bundle, so I was hoping that maybe I could use XInclude. I was able to find a post about this from four years ago, but I'm wondering if support was ever added to aries.

--
Matt Sicker <[hidden email]>

--
Guillaume Nodet