[DISCUSS] [POLICY] IP tracking for OSGi APIs [User ml]

[DISCUSS] [POLICY] IP tracking for OSGi APIs [User ml]

Charlie Mordant
Hi bests OSGi devs ever,

I just want to add another alternative in the discussion:
What about asking the OSGI community to release their API and SPI bundles on every repositories (e.g. Central)?
Component driven engineering could use component-driven paradigms, could't they?

Charlie Mordant

Full OSGI/EE stack made with Karaf: https://github.com/OsgiliathEnterprise/net.osgiliath.parent

Re: [DISCUSS] [POLICY] IP tracking for OSGi APIs [User ml]

Guillaume Nodet-2
The OSGi Apis are already released on maven central after they have been officially published.
The problem we're discussing on the dev list is mainly for osgi api which are not yet published and still under development, so that they can't be released on public repositories.

--
Guillaume Nodet