[DISCUSS] Release Aries RSA 1.11.0 tomorrow?

[DISCUSS] Release Aries RSA 1.11.0 tomorrow?

Christian Schneider
The last Aries RSA release was in February. In the mean time not much
happened but there are 3 issues solved and I think we should push out a
new release for them.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/ARIES/versions/12339614

Best

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Aries RSA 1.11.0 tomorrow?

Timothy Ward-2
Hi Christian,

I am unable to find any sources in the release repository - where are they? These are the most important part of the release (from an Apache perspective), and are what I need to validate before I can +1. If they aren’t in the release repository then I’m afraid that I will have to -1 the release.

Regards,

Tim

> On 26 Jun 2017, at 16:57, Christian Schneider <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> The last Aries RSA release was in February. In the mean time not much happened but there are 3 issues solved and I think we should push out a new release for them.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/ARIES/versions/12339614
>
> Best
>
> Christian
>
> --
> Christian Schneider
> http://www.liquid-reality.de
>
> Open Source Architect
> http://www.talend.com

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Aries RSA 1.11.0 tomorrow?

Christian Schneider
I just checked .. the sources are indeed missing. I will check the build
and redo a release with sources.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider