Esa-Maven-Plugin pull requests

Tom De Wolf-2
All,

Who is maintainer of the esa-maven-plugin within the aries code base? We have a few pull requests we would like to get accepted and delivered in a new release:

and

As they both touch the same code it would be best to first merge pull request 69, then we can adapt pull request 63 and get that reviewed and merged.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Tom De Wolf

Re: Esa-Maven-Plugin pull requests

David Bosschaert
Hi Tom,

I can take a look at it sometime soon.

Cheers,

David

Tom De Wolf

Re: Esa-Maven-Plugin pull requests

Tom De Wolf-2
David,

Thanks for getting both pull requests merged into the esa-maven-plugin trunk. What are the next steps to get a release of it available on the central maven repository? When could we expect it so we can integrate it in our application builds?

Thx

Tom

Tom De Wolf

Re: Esa-Maven-Plugin pull requests

David Bosschaert
Hi Tom,

I'd be happy to cut a release sometime this week - could you please double check that the current trunk version of the plugin works for you?

Cheers,

David

On 6 March 2017 at 14:06, Tom De Wolf <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

We tested our use cases and the current trunk version is working perfectly. Thanks for releasing it this week and letting us know when it is in maven central.

Best regards,

Tom

Op ma 6 mrt. 2017 om 15:16 schreef David Bosschaert <[hidden email]>:
[...]

We have seen that you did the release of the esa-maven-plugin 1.0.2. However it is not yet available on https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.aries/esa-maven-plugin, any idea when it can be expected there?

Thanks,

Tom

Op ma 6 mrt. 2017 om 17:42 schreef Tom De Wolf <[hidden email]>:
[...]

The voting started but nobody except for me voted +1 so the release process didn't finish. It would help if you could leave a vote on the voting email at [hidden email] as well...

Cheers,

David