Fwd: ApacheCon NA 2010 Call for Participation: Felix / OSGi track

Fwd: ApacheCon NA 2010 Call for Participation: Felix / OSGi track

Alasdair Nottingham-2

Alasdair

Begin forwarded message:

From: Marcel Offermans <[hidden email]>
Date: 17 April 2010 15:30:45 GMT+01:00
To: [hidden email], [hidden email]
Subject: ApacheCon NA 2010 Call for Participation: Felix / OSGi track

ApacheCon North America 2010 will be held 1-5 November 2010, at the Westin Peachtree in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.

The official conference, trainings and expo of the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) will run to Atlanta this November, with dozens of sessions on Servers, Cloud Computing, Search, NoSQL, Incubating projects, innovations, emerging technologies and more.

With the use of OSGi growing world-wide, ApacheCon would not be complete without a track dedicated to Apache Felix and related projects. The Project Management Committee (PMC) are currently planning our own technical track for ApacheCon. We are solliciting 50-minute presentations to fill one day at the conference.

The main theme of the Apache Felix / OSGi track revolves around "OSGi in the real world". OSGi, the Apache Felix framework and related projects are state of the art for Java development on the server, desktop or embedded device. A lot of innovation is happening here. The track focusses on tooling, patterns and other useful and exciting topics.

For more information on how to submit a talk, please visit the following wiki page, which explains the process:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FELIXWIKI/ApacheCon+NA+2010+CFP

This CFP is open until May 7th, so make sure to get your submissions in before that date. Final speaker notification is scheduled for May 17th. We look forward to your contributions and definitely hope to see you in Atlanta!

Marcel Offermans
Apache Felix / OSGi Track Coordinator