How to specify zookeeper cluster servers in "org.apache.aries.rsa.discovery.zookeeper.cfg"

How to specify zookeeper cluster servers in "org.apache.aries.rsa.discovery.zookeeper.cfg"

Alex Weirig

Hello,

according to https://github.com/apache/aries-rsa/tree/master/discovery/zookeeper you specify the name of the zookeeper server in the zookeeper.host attribute in the cfg file.

Unfortunately I couldn't figure out how to specify more than 1 server (if you run a 3 servers zookeeper cluster) in this attribute.

I tried to separate the server names by comma but that would work. When I repeat the zookeeper.host attribute only the last line will remain in the file after karaf reads it.

Specifying only one servers works fine and the endpoints are replicated within the cluster but if that server fails, I suppose karaf can't connect anymore.

Many thanks in advance for your help

--

Schéin Gréiss,
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,