Is it possible to property placeholders in blueprint configuration file

Is it possible to property placeholders in blueprint configuration file

Raj Saini
Hi,

I am new to Aries and exploring blueprint and successfully wired my
services. One of the bean property I use needs a host and port and these
values can change during final deployment of the application. I am
thinking of using system properties. I have looked around but could not
find any documentation to use property placeholders in blueprint xml file.

Is it possible to use properties placeholders in blueprint xml file? Or
is there a better way of achieving this? ConfigurationAdmin also crossed
my mind but did not explore it yet. Is it possible to use
ConfugrationAdmin service with blueprint?

Regards,

Raj