JAX-RS Whiteboard and Swagger

Christian Schneider
I would like to create a demo for how to do REST in OSGi and plan to use the new JAX-RS whiteboard. One important feature for REST services today is to have Swagger descriptor and the Swagger UI. Is this possible with the whiteboard? Are there examples for it?

Christian

Christian Schneider

http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist

Re: JAX-RS Whiteboard and Swagger

Raymond Auge
Carlos and I discussed this a long time ago. It's something I would like to support. But we didn't make any progress on it and I'm not aware of any other efforts to do it.

I'd love to see something like this, but honestly my preference would for OpenAPI rather than Swagger.

- Ray

--
Raymond Augé (@rotty3000)
Senior Software Architect Liferay, Inc. (@Liferay)
Board Member & EEG Co-Chair, OSGi Alliance (@OSGiAlliance)

Re: JAX-RS Whiteboard and Swagger

Carlos Sierra Andrés-3

We haven't done any efforts yet to get this to work with the whiteboard. Also there should not be any problem to make it work.

I can try and have a look at it when I have a moment, but if you want to start to put something together let me know if you find any problems.

There is now an "integrations" module under jaxrs whiteboard project where an OpenAPI or Swagger integration could belong.

Carlos.