Jax-RS Whiteboard and OpenAPI

Oliver Schweitzer
Hi,

I’m successfully using the Jax-RS Whiteboard in Karat 4.2, however one of the last missing puzzle pieces to complete component bliss is integration of OpenAPI (Swagger 2) - so that annotated (sub) resources get published as an API schema by a Jax-RS Resource.

Here https://github.com/swagger-api/swagger-core/wiki/Swagger-2.X---Integration-and-configuration is a plethora of information on how to integrate OpenAPI into various Jax-RS setups, and if I look at it long enough I’ll probably work something out for myself, but I’d like to know:

Have some Aries Whiteboard users/devs done the integration successfully/cleanly/easily?
What would be the most OSGi/Declarative Service-like ways to integrate OpenAPI into the Whiteboard mechanism?
Would one of these ways be a candidate for  a reference implementation here https://github.com/apache/aries-jax-rs-whiteboard/tree/master/integrations ?

Regards,

Oliver

Re: Jax-RS Whiteboard and OpenAPI

Timothy Ward-2
Hi,

To my knowledge nobody has done this in a reusable way yet, but if you’re interested in doing so then adding it as a project in the integrations would be great!

Tim