July Board report

Jeremy Hughes
I'm going to be putting together the board report later today (today is the
deadline). Please reply with anything you'd like in the report.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Re: July Board report

David Bosschaert
Hi Jeremy,

Not sure if this was mentioned before already, but you could state that
there is a new Aries subcomponent: Aries Containers
http://aries.apache.org/modules/containers.html

Cheers,

David

On 12 July 2017 at 10:35, Jeremy Hughes <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm going to be putting together the board report later today (today is the
> deadline). Please reply with anything you'd like in the report.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeremy

Re: July Board report

Jeremy Hughes-2