OSGi/Felix meetup at ApacheCon Tuesday evening

OSGi/Felix meetup at ApacheCon Tuesday evening

Bertrand Delacretaz
See http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/FelixMeetup, if anyone from Aries
is around it would be nice to have a short presentation of the project
there.

-Bertrand

Re: OSGi/Felix meetup at ApacheCon Tuesday evening

Jarek Gawor
I'm going to be around and I can say a few words about Aries.

Jarek

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 12:21 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> See http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/FelixMeetup, if anyone from Aries
> is around it would be nice to have a short presentation of the project
> there.
>
> -Bertrand

Re: OSGi/Felix meetup at ApacheCon Tuesday evening

Carsten Ziegeler
Jarek Gawor wrote:
> I'm going to be around and I can say a few words about Aries.

Cool - could you please add this to the wiki?

Thanks
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler