Query on progress of JMX work

Alasdair Nottingham
Hi,

I was just curious how far along the JMX code is. The work items are
all open, but I thought someone was working on implementation.

Thanks
Alasdair

Alasdair Nottingham

Re: Query on progress of JMX work

adam wojtuniak
Hi Alasdair

Aries-29 is almost finished Iam going to put the code in SVN later this
week.
Alan Keane is going to put jmx api as well.
For MBeans implementation we have to check latest changes in JMX-OSGi API.

Cheers,
Adam

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 10:33 AM, Alasdair Nottingham <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was just curious how far along the JMX code is. The work items are
> all open, but I thought someone was working on implementation.
>
> Thanks
> Alasdair
>
> --
> Alasdair Nottingham

Re: Query on progress of JMX work

Alasdair Nottingham
Cool,

Just out of interest which MBean do you plan on implementing first?

Thanks
Alasdair

Alasdair Nottingham

Re: Query on progress of JMX work

adam wojtuniak
FrameworkMBean

Cheers,
Adam

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 11:17 AM, Alasdair Nottingham <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Cool,
>
> Just out of interest which MBean do you plan on implementing first?
>
> Thanks
> Alasdair
>
> 2009/11/12 adam wojtuniak <[hidden email]>:
> > Hi Alasdair
> >
> > Aries-29 is almost finished Iam going to put the code in SVN later this
> > week.
> > Alan Keane is going to put jmx api as well.
> > For MBeans implementation we have to check latest changes in JMX-OSGi
> API.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Adam
> >
> > On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 10:33 AM, Alasdair Nottingham <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I was just curious how far along the JMX code is. The work items are
> >> all open, but I thought someone was working on implementation.
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >> Alasdair
> >>
> >> --
> >> Alasdair Nottingham