Re: Aries board report is due October 14th

Re: Aries board report is due October 14th

Guillaume Nodet
I've gone ahead and drafted a report which is available at:
  http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARIES/October+2009
Any modifications / fixes / feedback is welcomes !

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Open Source SOA
http://fusesource.com

Re: Aries board report is due October 14th

Bertrand Delacretaz
On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 10:43 AM, Guillaume Nodet <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I've gone ahead and drafted a report which is available at:
>  http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARIES/October+2009
> Any modifications / fixes / feedback is welcomes !

Thanks!

I have added the one-phrase project description, "incubating since"
and "top 2 or 3 things to resolve" bits as suggested at the top of
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2009.

-Bertrand

Re: Aries board report is due October 14th

Jeremy Hughes
Looks good. Thanks.

2009/10/12 Bertrand Delacretaz <[hidden email]>:

> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 10:43 AM, Guillaume Nodet <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I've gone ahead and drafted a report which is available at:
>>  http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARIES/October+2009
>> Any modifications / fixes / feedback is welcomes !
>
> Thanks!
>
> I have added the one-phrase project description, "incubating since"
> and "top 2 or 3 things to resolve" bits as suggested at the top of
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2009.
>
> -Bertrand

Re: Aries board report is due October 14th

kevan

On Oct 12, 2009, at 5:13 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 10:43 AM, Guillaume Nodet <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>> I've gone ahead and drafted a report which is available at:
>>  http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARIES/October+2009
>> Any modifications / fixes / feedback is welcomes !
>
> Thanks!
>
> I have added the one-phrase project description, "incubating since"
> and "top 2 or 3 things to resolve" bits as suggested at the top of
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2009.

Since there were concerns about the project scope that were raised
during the acceptance vote, I've added that to the things-to-resolve
list.

--kevan