[VOTE] Apache Aries Tx Control Release candidate 0.0.3

[VOTE] Apache Aries Tx Control Release candidate 0.0.3

Timothy Ward-2
Hi all,

There have been a few updates and improvements to the Aries Transaction Control implementation since its 0.0.2 release last October. This includes support for programmatically created resource providers being discarded, and also support for XA transactions on Hibernate 5.2.x. This release is also intended to be the final 0.x release before a 1.0.0 release coinciding with the OSGi R7 specification later this year.

The staged release is available at https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-1109/ and instructions for verifying the release are available at http://aries.apache.org/development/verifyingrelease.html

I have run the RAT and IANAL build checks. The .gitignore and packageinfo files in the projects are reported incorrectly as RAT failures, however all other source and build files pass the checks.

The vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ]  0
[ ] -1

Regards,

Tim Ward

Re: [VOTE] Apache Aries Tx Control Release candidate 0.0.3

David Bosschaert
+1

David

On 23 June 2017 at 15:01, Timothy Ward <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> There have been a few updates and improvements to the Aries Transaction
> Control implementation since its 0.0.2 release last October. This includes
> support for programmatically created resource providers being discarded,
> and also support for XA transactions on Hibernate 5.2.x. This release is
> also intended to be the final 0.x release before a 1.0.0 release coinciding
> with the OSGi R7 specification later this year.
>
> The staged release is available at https://repository.apache.org/
> content/repositories/orgapachearies-1109/ and instructions for verifying
> the release are available at http://aries.apache.org/
> development/verifyingrelease.html
>

> I have run the RAT and IANAL build checks. The .gitignore and packageinfo
> files in the projects are reported incorrectly as RAT failures, however all
> other source and build files pass the checks.
>
> The vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ]  0
> [ ] -1
>
> Regards,
>
> Tim Ward

Re: [VOTE] Apache Aries Tx Control Release candidate 0.0.3

Raymond Auge
+1 (non-binding)

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)

Re: [VOTE] Apache Aries Tx Control Release candidate 0.0.3

Timothy Ward-2
+ 1 (binding)

Tim

> On 23 Jun 2017, at 16:41, Raymond Auge <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> +1 (non-binding)
>
> On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 10:48 AM, David Bosschaert <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> David
>>
>> On 23 June 2017 at 15:01, Timothy Ward <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> There have been a few updates and improvements to the Aries Transaction
>>> Control implementation since its 0.0.2 release last October. This
>> includes
>>> support for programmatically created resource providers being discarded,
>>> and also support for XA transactions on Hibernate 5.2.x. This release is
>>> also intended to be the final 0.x release before a 1.0.0 release
>> coinciding
>>> with the OSGi R7 specification later this year.
>>>
>>> The staged release is available at https://repository.apache.org/
>>> content/repositories/orgapachearies-1109/ and instructions for verifying
>>> the release are available at http://aries.apache.org/
>>> development/verifyingrelease.html
>>>

>>> I have run the RAT and IANAL build checks. The .gitignore and packageinfo
>>> files in the projects are reported incorrectly as RAT failures, however
>> all
>>> other source and build files pass the checks.
>>>
>>> The vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>>
>>> [ ] +1
>>> [ ]  0
>>> [ ] -1
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Tim Ward
>>>

> --
> *Raymond Augé* <http://www.liferay.com/web/raymond.auge/profile>
> (@rotty3000)
> Senior Software Architect *Liferay, Inc.* <http://www.liferay.com>
> (@Liferay)
> Board Member & EEG Co-Chair, OSGi Alliance <http://osgi.org> (@OSGiAlliance)

Re: [VOTE] Apache Aries Tx Control Release candidate 0.0.3

Christian Schneider
+1

Christian

> Hi all,
>
> There have been a few updates and improvements to the Aries Transaction
> Control implementation since its 0.0.2 release last October. This includes
> support for programmatically created resource providers being discarded,
> and also support for XA transactions on Hibernate 5.2.x. This release is
> also intended to be the final 0.x release before a 1.0.0 release coinciding
> with the OSGi R7 specification later this year.
>
> The staged release is available at https://repository.apache.org/
> content/repositories/orgapachearies-1109/ and instructions for verifying
> the release are available at http://aries.apache.org/
> development/verifyingrelease.html
>

> I have run the RAT and IANAL build checks. The .gitignore and packageinfo
> files in the projects are reported incorrectly as RAT failures, however all
> other source and build files pass the checks.
>
> The vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ]  0
> [ ] -1
>
> Regards,
>
> Tim Ward

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com
<https://owa.talend.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=3aa4083e0c744ae1ba52bd062c5a7e46&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.talend.com>

Re: [VOTE] Apache Aries Tx Control Release candidate 0.0.3

Dominik Przybysz
+1

Pozdrawiam / Regards,
Dominik Przybysz

Re: [VOTE] Apache Aries Tx Control Release candidate 0.0.3

Timothy Ward-2
This vote has been running for more than 72 hours and has 5 +1 votes. I am closing it now and will complete the release.

Thanks everyone,

Regards,

Tim