implementing authentication and authorization for blueprint services

implementing authentication and authorization for blueprint services

imssk
Hi All,

I am developing an Order Management System(OMS) using apache aries (blueprint services/JPA/JTA etc) integrated it with remoting(apache cxf), JMS(ActiveMQ) and FIX(QuickFIX) server on top of equinox(as OSGi implementation).
Firstly I would take this opportunity to appreciate the good work, you all are doing. I quite liked this paradigm of developing enterprise applications.
Like in J2EE environment we generally develops the mess of EJBs/MDBs with JMS, here I have developed mess of blueprint services. Now as I am almost done with the OMS stuff, need to implement authentication/authorization for my blueprint services. I am thinking of using User Admin Service defined in "OSGi Service Platform Release 4 Version 4.2 Enterprise Specification". I have searched over web regarding this and it seems that aries haven't implemented it yet(?). Equinox seems providing implementation of the same.
Can someone please confirm my findings on the same and guide me on this. Also if there can be any other implementation which I can use with the currently developed framework?

Regards,
Shailen