org.apache.aries.util-1.1.1.jar reported as Trojan by Microsoft System Center Endpoint Protection

org.apache.aries.util-1.1.1.jar reported as Trojan by Microsoft System Center Endpoint Protection

Vesa Pekkarinen
Hi,

Has anyone else had problems with org.apache.aries.util-1.1.1.jar being reported as Trojan by Microsoft System Center Endpoint Protection?

We're using Apache Karaf 4.0.8 currently, and few days ago we started getting warnings from several servers about:
system/org/apache/aries/org.apache.aries.util/1.1.1/org.apache.aries.util-1.1.1.jar

This leads into jar being removed and a naturally to a missing requirement when Karaf is started.
Our IT has already submitted this finding to Microsoft but I just wanted to bring this up here also if anyone else wants or needs to take action.

Regards,
Vesa